Los Angeles Streetcar, Inc., is supported by a dedicated board of directors who represent private entities and community interests in Downtown LA, including property owners, business improvement districts, developers, and local establishments of various types. Along with LASI staff, the board works with the City and other stakeholders to coordinate planning, environmental review, engineering, and other essential project activities.
- Chairman—Steve Needleman, ANJAC Fashion Buildings
- Vice Chairman—Kevin Rieger, AEG
- Treasurer—Patrick Spillane, IDS Real Estate
- Secretary—David Gray, David Lawrence Gray Architects
2020 Board Members
- Christopher Alves, WeAreGiants
- Blair Besten, President, Historic Downtown BID
- Jessica Lall, Central City Association (CCA)
- Shahram Delijani, Broadway Theatre Group / Fox Investments
- David Gray, David Lawrence Gray Architects
- Rob Kane, LPC
- Paul Keller, Mack Real Estate Development
- Rena Leddy, LA Fashion District BID
- Steve Needleman, ANJAC Fashion Buildings / Orpheum Theatre
- James Okazaki, District Representative
- Kevin Rieger, AEG
- Ellen Riotto, South Park BID
- Rocky Rockefeller, Rockefeller Partners Architects
- Patrick Spillane, IDS Real Estate
- Peter Stanislaus, 213 Ventures
- Daniel Taban, Jade Enterprises
- Derek Benedict, Project Director, Los Angeles Streetcar, Inc.
- Trisha Stites, Los Angeles Streetcar, Inc.
- Shiraz Tangri, General Counsel, Los Angeles Streetcar, Inc.